By accessing and browsing the contents of this web site, you agree to the following terms:
- This web site and the contents, and all intellectual property, including the trademark, logo and device, are owned by Conduit Capital Limited (“Conduit”). They cannot be used without the prior written permission of Conduit.
- Unless otherwise noted, the contents on this site are copyrighted, and may not be reproduced or used in any way without the prior written permission of Conduit.
- While every effort has been made by Conduit to ensure that the information contained on this site is correct, no representations or warranties are given regarding the accuracy and correctness of the information contained on this web site.
- Conduit, its subsidiaries, directors, officers and employees do not accept responsibility or liability for any damages or losses which result directly or indirectly from reliance on any information obtained from this web site, or from information obtained from third party web sites linked to the Conduit web site.
- All information is subject to change at any time without prior notice.